Terms & Conditions
1 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
These General Conditions govern the use of the website www.mindstepshoes.com, owned by Barreiro & Soares, Lda / Mindstep Shoes Footwear Sourcing Agency.
INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS
This document establishes the conditions that regulate the use of the website from Mindstep Shoes Footwear Sourcing Agency. Please read the conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you agree to comply with these conditions, so if you do not agree with all the conditions you should not use our website. These conditions can be changed at any time. It is your responsibility to read them regularly, since the conditions existing at the time of using the site or those at the time of the contract, will apply.
In case you have any doubt about reading these conditions, do not hesitate to contact our team through the email email@example.com
– USER: Anyone who accesses the site, even without making any purchase, and who uses, accesses, or disposes of the contents therein.
– CONTENT: All information, texts, links, software, equipment, tools (including photos of Products and Services Offered), etc., which are available and accessed only online through the website and when browsing it.
– REGISTERED USER: any USER who registers on the site, fills in the registration form and can access the private area of users provided on the site.
– LAW: All general and particular conditions placed on the website, and in addition to any legislation that is applicable to it.
– SPAM: It is defined for the purposes of these terms and conditions, as the indiscriminate sending of messages to email accounts without prior authorization from the email holders.
Access and use thereof, as well as the products and services available, are subject to the following conditions:
This site is intended for general use, so passwords are personal and non-transferable. We also mention that access to it is temporary, allowing us the right to withdraw partial or total access at any time.
We reserve the right to make relevant changes to the site, implying the user’s regular visit in order to keep up to date with the content of this page.
We are not responsible if, for any reason, this site is unavailable within a certain period of time.
The ordering of products must be made by users aged 18 or over.
The elements and information transmitted by the user will enjoy full legal effects, recognizing the user the electronic purchases, and the user cannot claim the lack of signature for non-compliance with the obligations assumed.
2 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONTENTS
All intellectual property rights in software and content available through this website are owned by the Verney Store and are licensed and protected by law. All such rights are reserved to Mindstep Shoes Footwear Sourcing Agency. You can save, print or display the contents of this site for your personal use only.
Mindstep Shoes Footwear Sourcing Agency undertakes not to make this information available to third parties without your prior authorization, unless it is necessary to process your form, satisfy your request or manage interactive user programs. The user also grants Mindstep Shoes Footwear Sourcing Agency the right to exchange any information provided by him, between companies that maintain protocols with Verney Store, for the purposes mentioned above.
It is not allowed to publish, manipulate, distribute or reproduce, in any format, any content on this site, nor the connection of it to any business or company.